Product order conditions: https://photo.vaticanmedia.va
The following order conditions regulate the placing of Product orders by the User on the domain https://photo.vaticanmedia.va(hereinafter referred to as the "Portal") owned and in the name of the Dicastery for Communication / Vatican Typography - Editrice L'Osservatore Romano (hereinafter “DPC / OR”).
1. On the site https://photo.vaticanmedia.va (henceforth "Portal") there are various products (henceforth "Products") such as photographic images of the Roman Pontiff and other related products that can be ordered by the User.
2. Product orders can be placed by the User without necessarily being registered on the Portal.
3. The Products can be selected and ordered by the User after having followed the procedure indicated in the Portal, upon completion of all the steps required, and with the final confirmation by the User which will occur by clicking the "Send request" button. The User assumes full responsibility for the correctness of his data entered in the order (personal and tax data, shipping address, telephone number and fax number, e-mail address, etc.).
4. Ordering Products does not mean purchasing them: once the order has been completed on the Portal, the User will be contacted by the Customer care office which will confirm the order of the Products, the related costs - including shipping if provided - and how to proceed with related payment.
5. The User can pay in three different ways: 1. advance bank transfer 2. by credit card or prepaid via the epay service available on the website https://idp.catholica.va; 3. by postal account. In the order confirmation communication, all three methods will be supplied to the User with relative instructions for carrying them out. The amount to be paid to the DPC / OR does not include duties, taxes and / or commissions applicable in the country of destination of the Products which, if due, will be exclusively borne by the User.
6. Upon payment of the Products - and only if this is successful - the order is accepted and will be processed in order to send the Products in the required format.
7. The DPC / OR assumes no responsibility for unsuccessful shipments due to incorrect data communicated by the User when placing the order.
8. The User acknowledges, declares and accepts that, regarding Products sent via postal service or courier, no responsibility, for any and all problems that may arise regarding the delivery itself, is attributable to the DPC / OR.
9. The DPC / OR does not guarantee the delivery times of the Product and therefore in no way can be held responsible for any delays in delivery of the same. The User has the option of having the Products delivered, as long as provided and possible for the requested Product, to the Vatican Photo Service store located in Vatican City, 00120, Via del Pellegrino without adding shipping costs.
10. The order can be canceled by the User until the final confirmation is received by the DPC / OR via email containing the payment methods. Payment for the Products will in no case be refundable.
11. These conditions will remain valid and effective until formally modified and / or supplemented, at the discretion of the DPC / OR and without prior notice to the User. The changes and / or additions will be effective from the date of their publication on the Portal.
12. The protection of copyright on Products that can be ordered on the Portal is governed by the law of the Vatican City State no. CXXXII of March 19, 2011 and is entrusted to the DPC / OR. The Products cannot be downloaded, printed, reproduced or disseminated in any way, even partially, without the explicit written consent of the DPC / OR.
13. The Products are intended for personal use only and are not transferable to third parties.
14. The order is governed by the legislation in force in the Vatican City State.
15. Any dispute that may arise regarding the interpretation, validity, effectiveness or execution relating to the Order of Products, which cannot be resolved in good faith, in a spirit of mutual collaboration, is subject to the law in force and applicable in the State of Vatican City and will be devolved exclusively to the Judicial Authority of the Vatican City State.